Bible Prophecy and End Time Events
- In the Tribulation, will new Gentile believers become Jewish converts?
- Is there a difference between Day of Christ and Day of the Lord?
- Will Israel still be the wife of Jehovah in the eternal future?
- Is the proposed peace plan for Israel the covenant that will begin the tribulation?
- Isn’t the unconditional ownership of the land in the Abrahamic Covenant contradictory to the conditional enjoyment of the land in the Land Covenant?
- Who are “the friends of the bridegroom” in the Jewish wedding system and what was their role?
- Can the rapture happen during this coronavirus pandemic? Scripture says it will happen like the days of Noah when people are eating and drinking and giving in marriage, etc. This is certainly not the case during this pandemic. It really seems like we will never get back to normal!
- Who are the "restrainer" and the "lawless one" in 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8? I have heard that the restrainer could be the Holy Spirit or the church, but I read in one of your books that it is human government.
- Is the COVID-19 pandemic a fulfillment of biblical prophecy?