Messiah in the Bible
- How can Yeshua be the Firstfuits of the resurrection since others were raised before him?
- Couldn’t “ends of the earth” in Psalm 2:8 be poetic exaggeration referring to David’s subjugation of many nations?
- Doesn’t Psalm 16:10 refer to David since David seems to be speaking about himself in the Psalm?
- Doesn’t a straightforward reading of Psalm 22 indicate David is talking in poetic language about his own sufferings, not about the Messiah?
- Was Messiah actually in the tomb for three days and three nights?
- Why is Jesus considered to be a Jew since “Jewishness” comes through the male line and Jesus had no earthly father?
- Was the sour wine offered Jesus on the cross considered the same as the cup of Elijah in the Passover seder?
- Did Jesus enter Jerusalem on the donkey on the day that the Passover lamb was to be chosen?