The Footsteps of the Messiah:
Study Guide (Pre-Printed)
by Jackie Sciascia and Laina Maher
Jackie and Laina's burning desire to teach the illuminating truths of Dr. Fruchtenbaum's landmark work on prophecy led them to develop this remarkable study guide. Years of effort by these longtime friends of the ministry have gone into the writing and refinement of this new resource. The study guide has been tested for more than three years, with over one hundred students in various classroom settings. Designed around a straight forward question and answer format, the guide works equally well for large, small, or even home groups. Student response has been enthusiastic:
- "This is a great guide, makes Footsteps easy to understand..."
- "Could not have done it without the guide..."
- "Good questions, makes you think..."
- "Love all the bullet points in the guide..."
- "After taking this class using the guide, I have decided to lead a group out of my home."
A recent email comment from Debora C. in Montana:"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have taught Eschatology through three times (and am halfway through another class right now) using Footsteps as the primary resource. The best I could come up with was a hodgepodge of mismatched, seat-of-the-pants note guides to teach from. I'm always thinking 'I should carve out some time and make a workbook to minimize the amount of review I wind up doing.' Imagine my great delight when I logged on to Ariel.org and saw the new Footsteps Study Guide!"
If you are a group leader, this guide is an essential tool that will help you effectively communicate what the Bible teaches about what is yet to come. For personal study, this guide will prove invaluable to your grasp of the rich eschatological treasures awaiting discovery in Dr. Fruchtenbaum's "The Footsteps Of The Messiah."
- 354 pages pre-printed on quality paper
- 3 hole punched ready for a binder.
- SAMPLE: click here to view the first chapter.